This First Alert detector uses ionization technology that is
generally considered more sensitive in detecting flaming fires (fires
which consume combustible materials rapidly and spread quickly). Source
of these fires may include paper burning in a wastebasket or a grease
fire in the kitchen. This unit meets UL standards and requirements of
the Americans with Disabilities Act. Ten year limited warranty.
- Bright 177 candela strobe light to wake people who can't
hear audible alarms.
- Loud 85dB alarm.
- Strobe light flashes approximately 60 times per minute.
- For 120V AC wired-in applications.
- Quick plug-in connector for fast, easy installation.
Mounting bracket included
- Power indicator light tells you unit is receiving power.
- Test button checks all detector and strobe functions.
- Interconnectable with up to 12 identical units—when one
alarm sounds, they all sound.
- UL approved.