BANK OF THE REDWOOD
1. The National Bank of the Redwood debited my business account, Universal Consultants, six times on December 9th for over $900 dollars. They also debited my account and on December 23rd for $500 dollars. I told my bank, Liberty Bank for savings, to stop payment because I did not authorize these transactions. Liberty Bank refused to trace the transactions. They told me to close my account and open a new one, which would cost me about $55 dollars because I would have to order new checks.
2. I called the office of the Comptroller on December 27th and they told me what city the bank of the Redwood was in.
3. I called the bank of Redwood on December 27th
and I talked to Sandy Pariani. She was able to confirm that the bank
card services were the one who debited my account. She told me that it
initiated through bank card
4. I called bank card
5. Bank Card USA withheld over $1000 dollars of my customer’s money for over 6 months. This was done because I signed a contract with Bank Card USA that limited my orders that I was able to process. I had no idea that this clause was in the contract. I told them that my business was starting to grow and I did not feel that they should limit the amount of orders that I was receiving. I explained that they were upsetting my customers which were upsetting my business. I even talked to the president of Bank Card USA, but he offered no help.
6. I asked Bank Card USA why they debited my account seven times without my knowledge. They told me that some of my customers returned several items. However I told Vina Corbo that they were the ones that refused to process my order and therefore the customers canceled the order and Bank Card USA was holding their money. Ms. Corbo tried to tell me that several orders were returned but I don’t have any confirmation of this statement from my customers.
7. I called bank of the Redwood and talked to
she put me in contact with Marcie. I asked Marcie if she would stop
account because I refused to pay bank card
8. Marcie informed me that should would call Bank Card USA and call me back. As of now she never called back.
9. Liberty Bank for Savings refused to trace my debit as the office of the comptroller suggested.
10. Because of Bank Card